You may not spend your leisure time in the bathroom, but that doesn’t mean the room shouldn’t be luxurious. In fact, you can enjoy getting ready for the day much more when you transform your existing drab master bathroom into a luxurious and beautiful space.
When homeowners in the Williamsburg, Virginia area consider renovating a room, the master bath is a common choice. After the remodel, your master bath is bound to become your favorite room because it exemplifies your personal style while also being incredibly functional.
Stephens Remodeling is proud to provide custom, luxurious master bath renovations to homeowners in the Hampton Roads area. Our experience dates back 25 years, and since then, our expert craftsmen have completed countless projects to the delight of every customer we work with.
Call us today at 757-209-2219 to schedule a free consultation with our master bathroom remodeling specialists.
The Master Bathroom Remodeling Process
Some of the most important considerations you have to make during the preliminary planning process include:
- Setting a budget
- Establishing a reasonable timeline for the project
- Selecting a design or style that suits your personal tastes
- Thinking about the right materials for different areas of the bathroom
- Considering changing the layout
- Picking a remodeling company to do the job
These are the basics of remodeling a master bath, but you should also ask yourself some important questions to help ensure the finished product meets your needs:
- Would I prefer a shower, a bath, or both?
- Would it be best to separate the water closet from the shower area?
- How is the existing storage space? Do I need to add more?
- What is one upgrade I simply can’t do without (Jacuzzi tub, dual-flush toilet, double sinks, etc.)?
- How much natural light enters the bathroom?
- Is ventilation up to par?
In addition to thinking about these important logistics of a master bath remodel, you should also think about matching the new bathroom to your home’s overall aesthetics. The bathroom should seamlessly meld with the rest of the home’s age, style, and décor. If you’re planning on redoing several rooms in your home, you can base future renovations on what you choose for the master bathroom.
Ready to Design Your Dream Bathroom?
At Stephens Remodeling, we have the experience you’re looking for in a bathroom renovation company. We can help you with every aspect of your redesign, including:
- Bathtubs and showers: If you dream of a jetted tub or seamless shower doors, we can help you get there.
- Toilets: We can recommend some of the highest performing, most efficient toilets available today.
- Sinks and vanities: The area you wash up should be functional and beautiful, two qualities we can help you achieve.
- Tiles: Wherever you need tiles, we can install them for you. The shower wall, bathroom floor, countertop, and backsplash are just a few examples.
- Mirrors: We can help you pick a custom mirror (or two, or three) for your master bath.
- Cabinetry and storage solutions: Convenient, aesthetically pleasing storage solutions are the key to making your bathroom functional and beautiful.
- Hardware and lighting: New light fixtures and cabinet door hardware can work wonders in your master bathroom.
- Paint and wall paper: It’s the finishing touches that really make your bathroom stand out.
Stephens Remodeling for Master Bathroom Renovations
Our team is one of the most experienced in the Williamsburg area. When you choose Stephens Remodeling, you can expect:
- Uniformed craftsmen with all the necessary skills to transform your master bath
- Clean language and professional behavior
- Efforts to prevent tracking dirt into your home
- Access to the best products, materials and tools
Contact us today to discuss your dreams for a new master bathroom.