Custom Home Contractor in Hampton Roads
Stephens Remodeling is a leading custom home builder in Hampton Roads, Virginia. We achieved this position by building custom homes that fit our customers’ needs. Over the past 25 years, our home building team of architects and designers has created and built custom homes for families throughout the Hampton Roads area—including Williamsburg, Yorktown, Newport News, Hampton, and Gloucester.
Call us today at 757-873-4534 to schedule a free consultation for your new custom home design or build.
Building Your Dream Home
Stephens Remodeling builds homes ranging from $100,000 to $750,000 and 1,100 to over 8,000 sq. ft. We strive to raise the bar on what homeowners can expect from their custom home builder and deliver the best value in custom home construction.
While many custom home contractors want homeowners to believe that building a new custom home that meets their wants and needs at a reasonable price is impossible, our perfected process achieves that by taking you step by step through:
- Selecting and customizing your home plan
- Determining your new home’s cost and financing
- Choosing site selection
- Increasing communication with regular pre-construction meetings
- Keeping you in the loop on every detail up until moving in your new home
Designing Your Custom Home
The design and architectural possibilities of a custom Virginia home are endless, but if you’re starting a custom home design, it can seem overwhelming. When you work with Stephens Remodeling, we will work to understand your desires and needs to provide custom floor plans and styles that ensure you really can arrive home to your dream house.
Here is just a sample of questions that our architects and contractors will talk you through when you are designing your custom home:
Custom Built Kitchen
- What kitchen appliances are necessities?
- How much counter space do you need?
- What luxuries (like a bar area, double sink, etc.) would you like?
- How many bedrooms will you need?
- Do you want your master bedroom on the ground floor?
- What closet space is required within each room?
Custom Designed Bathrooms
- Will the bathrooms be attached to the bedrooms?
- Do you want bathtubs or shower stalls?
- Where should half-bathrooms be located throughout your home?
- What building materials—vinyl, brick, etc.—fits your dream home vision?
- What garage space do you need?
- Should the garage be attached to the home or not?
Other Options for Custom Homes
In addition to the standard questions about designing your dream home, our contractors will inquire whether you’d like:
- A fireplace
- Certain windows, e.g. bay windows or skylights
- Fencing around the property
- A wraparound porch
- And more!
Custom Home Builder & Contractor in Hampton Roads, Virginia
Stephens Remodeling can make your dream home a reality and our licensed designers and contractors will ensure that we address your family’s needs and wants in developing the perfect custom home plan. Call us today at 757-873-4534 or contact us for a free consultation.
We have built and constructed numerous homes throughout the Hampton Roads and James City County area, including:
- Charles City
- Gloucester Point
- New Kent
- Newport News
- West Point