Whether you are looking to add a home office, indoor garden and sitting area, hobby/game room, or just a little more space to your James City County home, a sunroom can add beauty and functionality to your existing property.
Have a remodeling contractor add a sunroom in your home will:
- Increase the resale value of your home
- Extend the space and square footage of your home
- Allow sunlight to come in and provide a create for relaxation
- Protect you and your furniture from wind, bugs, rain, and the cold
When you work with Stephens Remodeling, your sunroom addition will be customized to meet your needs. We design sunrooms with varying wall and window options to ensure that each one is customized for our customers’ design visions and needs.
Some popular sunroom styles include:
- Cathedral sunroom design – these add height and increased space with vaulted ceilings
- Conservatory design – inspired by European architecture, conservatory sunrooms use glass and steel to create elegance and timelessness
- Solarium design – in these types of sunrooms, the roof opens for fresh air, light, and more space
- Studio design – these offer a natural extension of your existing home structure
Whether you want a sunroom, patio enclosure, or four-seasons room, our design consultants will work with you to develop a custom sunroom and determine the:
- Style and design both inside and outside of your home
- Floor plan integration
- Building materials used
- Size of the sunroom
- Location on your existing property
- Cost and budget
- And more
Have questions for our design consultants about your dream sunroom? Call us at 757-873-4534!
Custom Sunroom for Your James City County Home
While a sunroom is an investment, many homeowners say their only regret is not constructing a sunroom sooner—these additions give your family a place to entertain and also relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Stephens Remodeling can help with the design and build of your custom sunroom! We have over 25 years of experience building, designing, and remodeling in the Tidewater region area and can help increase the value, beauty, and functionality of your James City County area home!
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and begin the process of making your dream home a reality! Call us at 757-873-4534!
And while you dream up plans for your new sunroom, read what some of your neighbors have said about their remodeling experience with Stephens Remodeling:
"We appreciate the courtesy and workmanship of the Stephens team members. We would like to make special note of the effort in working with us during the planning phase and throughout the process as adjustments were required or desired. We are happy to recommend Lloyd and his team to others" – Ron & Tessa