Not sure if a bathroom remodel is right for you? You’ll know it’s time to remodel when:
- Your bathroom looks dated. New tiles, flooring, sinks, showers and lighting will update your bath and give you a fresh, new look you’ll love.
- Your family grows. Consider expanding floor space, installing more cabinetry, increasing the number of sinks, or installing a larger tub.
- Your needs change. Someone with mobility issues or an elderly family member may require a barrier-free space. Consider accessibility and safety when it comes to tubs or toilets with grab bars, tub-to-shower conversions and walk-in tubs.
- Your faucet leaks, your toilet runs, or your walls and ceiling crumble. Constant heat and moisture can cause serious damage to tiles, flooring, ceilings, fixtures and walls.
- You’re selling your home. A bathroom remodel is one of the best ways to improve your home and add to its resale value.
- Your style has changed. You can make huge changes in appearance and functionality by updating cabinetry, flooring, fixtures, tubs and more.
Is it time to remodel your bathroom? Call Stephens at 757-873-4534